Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Floral arrangement

I mentioned a few post ago how I've been asked to create baskets, buckets, etc..for members of the church that have been out ill, bereavement, etc.  So here is another one that I did, member is going into the hospital today as a matter of fact, someone will take it to her at the hospital. And of course being a candy wrapper I will always add some type of candy...this person likes eagles, hence the eagle wrappers.  Funny thing was yesterday in church the bulletin had an eagle on it.  It helps if i kind of know the person so can really be personalized but of course i don't know all of the members, well not there likes.  Hopefully every one i make i get better at it.  I need to go stock up on some flowers because I need to do another one for this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment