Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Paper tote bags using Cricut Explore

Now how cute are these gift bag paper tote bags..using 12 x 12 sheets of paper they are a nice size to get a decent size gift in.  I'm doing a few for my nephew for Teachers appreciation week so used some school type papers.  Any pattern papers will make these look great..or use solid colors and embellish them. One of the great things about the Cricut Explore you can upload images, or you can create using the free shapes that are in Cricut Design Space. I had to stop making these for a week or two they are so addicting, fun and easy to make.

I used some Cricut foil for the circles on one of the bags, gives it a mirrored look.  One of them i used my Cuttlebug to emboss..how cute is that. And how cute for a baby shower right..so many possibilities.

















No comments:

Post a Comment