Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

WOW 10 yrs ago the first Cricut was released

Like the title says, was 10 years ago this week that the first Cricut cutter was released..from the baby bag to the now Explore...been a journey.  I must admit i didnt get one until 2009, never really thought id use it, well okay thought it would be to hard to learn. Silly me..got the baby bug in October 2009..in a few months i wanted to cut larger images so i got an Expression in Feb 2010. Still have my baby bug, not being used but i have it. Have my Expression as well used that until last year Feb when i opened up my Explore and since then I've used my Expression once or twice..but in a pinch I will turn her on.

Cricut will be having  a sale starting on April 20th thru the 27th.. lots of things going on sale..i'll try to remember to post what they are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment