Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Inspired Heart and bags

I belong to a small group of women at my church and once a month we have a meeting and I've been taking alittle sumthin for each member every month, something i only planned on taking once in awhile but now everyone seems to look forward to me bringing something that i've created, so here's what i did for this month meeting which is today.  I used the Inspired Heart Cricut cartridge to cut out of the shapes using some very thin vinyl that i had in my stash, i think it was to be used with the Slice machine which I dont have,lol...but it cuts just fine on the Cricut.  Just some bags i got on clearance at Target probably last yr, punched some slots at the top to tie a ribbon. 






2 comments:

  1. These came out really nice. Luv the colors on the bags as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the ladies just love you!!! These bags are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete