Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Don't need dye on my eggs

So saw a project in Cricut Design Space where they used the Cricut Adhesive foil to decorate some Easter eggs..so of course I thought hmm i have some of that let me try it out.  Boiled a couple of eggs.  then kept thinking what should put on them...so here is what i came up with.. Shell - right its an egg shell, but it's also my Nick name..flowers and yes Easter.. look how nice the Cricut Explore cut this foil and these images are quite small less then an inch.  I used the custom setting for Adhesive foil, and used Cricut transfer tape to left them from the backing, went on pretty good.  I did cut a couple bunnies but i need to buy some extra large eggs to get those lay correctly.

I only had the silver foil and teal.. but now it comes in others colors, like gold, purple, copper, and a dark silver.

My end result




No comments:

Post a Comment